All About Burning Tree
Burning Tree ~ The Place We Love to Call Home!
Welcome to the Burning Tree Community and our official website. If you are thinking of making a move to Charlotte, North Carolina, we invite you to consider making Burning Tree your new home.
Burning Tree is located in the desirable South Park area of Charlotte. Our charming community includes a mix of 137 tastefully designed brick townhomes ~ think Georgian English architecture with shutters, terraces and courtyards. Townhome plans include a variety of five different designs, from the Grand units with verandas backing up to the Carmel Country Club golf course to the more intimate Front Courtyard units, each with its own gated courtyard where you can enjoy the privacy of your own arboretum while sipping your morning coffee.
An intimate gated community, Burning Tree is surrounded by stylish wrought iron fencing with beautiful brick pillars at both entrances. The glow of the gas lanterns at each entranceway extend a warm welcome to everyone visiting our community.
Strolling through the grounds you’ll notice that the street names are representative of famous English gardens (i.e., Mottisfont Abbey Lane, Kiftsgate Court, Wakehurst Road, Leonardslee Court and Mickleton Road), fitting tributes to the colorful and beautiful landscape designs throughout our community!
We are a planned development with services and amenities funded through monthly dues paid by the property owners. CusickCommunity Management is our management company and administrative arm. The community operates under a set of Bylaws and Guidelines. A Board of Directors elected by the homeowners is the governing body of the community.
More about Burning Tree, Charlotte and the surrounding area:
- Charlotte is known as “The Queen City” and “The Gateway to the New South,” and benefits from a rich past and a promising future. The city is growing quickly, but the growth is well designed and well managed. Combining careful neighborhood planning with efficient transportation systems and green spaces throughout the city, Charlotte has been able to grow while preserving the environment and the aesthetics of the city.
- Our community offers easy access to Interstates 485, 85 and 77. Charlotte sits just north of the South Carolina border; two hours east of Asheville NC and the Blue Ridge Mountains; three hours southwest of Raleigh, NC; and three hours west of the beautiful beaches on the Carolina coast. For a trip that is a bit longer but still accessible by car, historic Charleston, South Carolina is about a 4-hour drive
- Burning Tree is located close to several private schools as well as public elementary and secondary schools. Charlotte is also home to several technical schools and a number of well-known colleges and universities.
- If you’re a golfer, a half dozen challenging courses are just a short drive away.
- Colony Place, an intimate shopping center, is less than a five-minute walk. Tenants include Harris Teeter, Walgreens, Duncan Donut, TCBY, several restaurants and a number of quaint shops. In addition, two major shopping malls are located within 5 miles of Burning Tree.
All residents are welcome to enjoy our swimming pool and beautiful park-style seating located throughout the community. Several times a year social events are held at our pool and our beautiful fountain park where you can meet and greet your neighbors. No pressure to attend if you prefer to cocoon!
Stunning architecture, beautifully landscaped grounds, intimate setting and convenient location
Burning Tree is the place we love to call home. Welcome home!